A big thank you from everyone at TCC!
TCC would like to thank Simon Waters for his sponsorship of 6 Match Balls for the 2018 season. This is a very generous contribution and the club are very grateful for the support. Simon is especially welcome to join us on the Speedwell ground during the summer for some light refreshment!
Simon will sponsor the ball for the first match of the season which sees the 1st XI welcome Dinting to the Speedwell Cricket Ground.
Thanks to the work of 1st XI Vice Captain Ryan Nixon, we are excited to announce the launch of TCC’s new Fantasy League!
Entrance is £10 per team with cash prizes awarded to teams finishing 1st, 2nd and 3rd (amounts TBC). To enter a team, click the following link.
– There can be only one team entered per registered user account.
– Each team shall have a value of no more than £35 million.
– Managers may enter a team at any point during the season, although in order to score points for the first gameweek, teams must be submitted before the Season Start date. Thereafter, entries will start scoring points from the gameweek after they were entered and points will not be backdated.
– The gameweek will advance every Saturday at midday; the same time as transfers and captain changes are processed.
– For the purpose of viewing league standings by month, gameweeks that span two months will count for the month that they started in.
Transfers and Captain Changes
– Managers may alter their teams at any point during the Season. A total of 1 free transfer is available each week and additional transfers are permitted, but will incur a cost of -10 points per transfer. When a captain is transferred out of a team, the team will be without a captain and a new one should be selected.
– Transfers and captain changes may be submitted at any time but will not take effect until midday the following Saturday, so they are active for the upcoming gameweek.
– Please note that transfers are free and unlimited up until midday on the date of the first match.
– Should a players value increase at any point during the season, then teams who have selected that player shall recieve the difference as additional budget when making transfers.
– Should a players value decrease, teams will lose that amount from their transfer budget (as long as the budget remains above the original limit).
– The players included on the selection list and their values will be determined by the League Administrator.
– Each team can select a captain who will earn double points each week. You may change your captain each week if you wish.
– Each team must contain 6 players and the make-up of each team is flexible in terms of how many players can be selected from each position. Other than a compulsory wicket-keeper, team managers may select any number of batters and bowlers up to a maximim of 3 from each position, and up to 2 all rounders.
– All players are eligible to earn points of any type. Batters will get points for taking wickets and bowlers will get points for scoring runs.
– Players will score points as detailed below:
1 points per run
10 points for a not out
25 points for scoring 50+ runs
50 points for scoring 100+ runs
-10 points for scoring a duck
15 points per wicket
30 points for taking 5+ wickets
3 points per maiden
-20 points for conceding 50+ runs (without taking a wicket)
10 points per catch
15 points per stumping
20 points per run out
TCC are pleased to confirm Building & Damp Solutions will once again be the Principal Sponsor of the Tinsle Tornadoes (U11’s, U13’s and U15’s). We would like to thank Ben Harrison for the ongoing support of our Junior section. As a former player, Ben understands the clubs mission that is focused on player development. The club are extremely happy that he is on board for the 2018 season.
Notes: The Tinsle Tornadoes U11’s Team ended 2017 as the DCCL Under 11’s Champions.
TCC are pleased to confirm Albert Jones Memorials will be a Gold Sponsor for 2018. We would like to thank Debrian for the continued support of the club. This greatly appreciated contribution will help us to deliver the high quality cricket coaching to children throughout the season.
TCC are pleased to confirm Toe Touch will be a Gold Sponsor for the 2018 season. We would like to thank Debrian for all the support – it’s very much appreciated.
TCC’s Mission is to become the best Player Development Club in the District. The All Stars Cricket Programme is the First Step on our Player Development Pathway.
Be Smart and be like Oscar by becoming an All Star at TCC! Sign Up Below
Tintwistle CC are pleased to announce Four Seasons Flowers have rejoined the 2018 Sponsor Roster as a Gold Sponsor. TCC would like to thank Marie for her very generous support of the club.
We are pleased to confirm Arthur Worsley have committed to TCC for the 2018 season as a Platinum Sponsor. TCC would like to thank Jason Eyre, Julie and the team for their continued support of our club.
We are pleased to confirm Davis Blank Furniss – the full service law firm that offers specialist legal services to both individuals and businesses in the UK have extended their platinum sponsorship of Tintwistle Cricket Club for the 2018 season.
The club would like to place on record their thanks to Martyn Gee and the team and DBF for their much valued support.